- Bra shopping/wearing
- Back pain
- Heat rash underneath them
- Appearance - no more boob-sized nipples, no more head-sized boobs
- The ability to find/wear a swimsuit again
- Running without holding my chest
- Wearing appropriately-sized shirts instead of oversized ones
- Wearing low-cut tops without looking easy
- No more deep-cutting lines on my shoulders and rib cage
- The ability to wear corsets again, pretty much at all, but especially without looking obscene
- No more fucking anime or Dairy Queen jokes
- No more pain while driving
- No giant uniboob from limited bra options
- Proportion - turns out, huge boobs make you look fat, thanks to pulling clothing out around your middle
- Stretch marks, more and more stretch marks
- The pain of accidentally and suddenly dropping a boob (in shower, putting on bra, etc.)
- The look of horror on a person's face when they see my boobs sans-shirt
I wish I was exaggerating the last one.
My mom. The doctor. The chick at the fitting rooms. The woman who helped size me. The other woman who couldn't size me.
I'm a freak show.
I want it to stop.